The Blogger!!!

My photo
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Hey everybody I am Shaun. You can call me Pomelo Head if you like because that is my nickname gave by a friend in my hometown.I will try to update my blog as much as I can.This blog will be about my life and food I cook with my friends and family. This blog will also show about what I learn. Hope you Enjoy

Monday, August 30, 2010

Is 31st of August



Malaysia Independence Day




31st August is the day Malaysia were born and now is 31st August 2010 and Malaysia is now older by one year. Now Malaysia is at the age of 53 hehehehe is 33 years older then me ( I feel young now ) There is one thing I love about this country is the multi-races of this country. One of the best will be the FOOD!!!!! YUMMY!!!!!

Food of Malaysia!!!!
Chinese
Bak Kut Teh




Malay

Ayam Percik



Nasi Lemak



Indian

Tosai



Roti Canai




There will be good and bad thing in one country. The good in Malaysia is we get to know other races better. The bad thing about Malaysia is sometimes people of one race fight against other race. That is the bad thing about it. I hope One Malaysia will come true =D
ANTI RACIST!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment