The Blogger!!!

My photo
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Hey everybody I am Shaun. You can call me Pomelo Head if you like because that is my nickname gave by a friend in my hometown.I will try to update my blog as much as I can.This blog will be about my life and food I cook with my friends and family. This blog will also show about what I learn. Hope you Enjoy

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Shaun Aka Pomelo Head


This is" THE BLOGGER POMELO HEAD"!!! The Fat Boy Blogger From Penang Malaysia. Now I am no longer living in Penang I move to a new place The Malaysia Capital Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur is a Big city and I am staying at Bukit Jalil. Bukit Jalil is where the stadium is. Bukit Jalil Stadium host Football match and also Concerts. Ok enough of where I live. Now come to what am I doing.I am a student in KDUPJ College(Kolej Damansara Utama Petaling Jaya). I am a Chef Student. I am taking Diploma in Culinary Arts in KDUPJ.My hobby is cooking, going on facebook, hang out with my friends, go to a holiday, and maybe some computer games.I have a new hobby, that will be taking picture.Anyway I am 20 this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment